Sunday, November 23, 2014

I was an angel living in the garden of evil...

The latest and final shoot for my styling course! This time the theme is renaissance, and I have to admit that this was my favourite shoot so far! Had so much fun styling and customising the halo and the skirt---I'm so wearing it for Christmas! 

I think the inspiration is pretty obvious, I was inspired by the renaissance painting of the Virgin Mary, there's something about the way the painters painted Her, She just seemed really elegant but melancholic to me.
So here it is my own interpretation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, a little bit more vain and over the top but still modest and elegant.
Hope you guys love this shoot as much as I do!

Photogapher : Cecilie Harris
Stylist : Naomi Shiga
Model : Simone Pals
Hair : Carolina Crona
Make up : Martin Carter

Model's wearing :
halo made by me, pearl headband by topshop, all jewelries by H&M, shirt by Vegue, bralette and skirt from Topshop costumised by me, leggings by American Apparel, cape is vintage, socks and shoes by Asos.
Template Design By Baby in Heels