Thursday, January 1, 2015

Farewell 2014... Hello 2015!

First thing first.....(I'm the realest) Happy New Year to everyone! Wishing you guys an amazing year of 2015! 
2014 was almost like a roller coaster for me, I've been through some low times but most of all I think I learnt more about myself during the past year. Sometimes things might not work out as you wish it to be or as you imagined it to be, but in the end you'll find a way, you'll discover things that you haven't even thought of before, every broken plan can be a new opportunity that leads you to where you need to be. Just a little encouragement for whoever feels a bit lost, you will find a way no matter how hopeless you feel right now.
Having said that, thank you to all my lovely friends and family that have been there for me no matter what.
I feel truly blessed for having such amazing people in my life.

So here it is, bring it on 2015! I know this will be an amazing year! I cannot wait to see what opportunities will 2015 bring!

sweater by Maison Kitsune, coat by Asos, shirt by Zara, jeans by 7 for All Mankind, shoes by Christian Louboutin, bag by Chanel 

Template Design By Baby in Heels