Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pastels and Studs

Last sunday, my friend, Inez and I went to Hoxton Hotel for some brunch, let me tell you that it was the perfect start of the day. What's better than brunch on a lazy sunday?!
 The environment of the Hoxton hotel is just really cool, for some reason it reminds me a little bit of Brooklyn, well... funny is that I've never been there but to me that is how Brooklyn should look like!

I felt a bit baroque that day for sure, not sure if it was those big hoop earrings or this amazing studded shorts, as we were just out for brunch and of course some xmas shopping I wanted to dress it down by pairing a 3 tone sweater.

sweater by Asos, coat by Burberry, studded shorts by 7 for All Mankind, knee high boots by Russell and Bromley, earrings by H&M, bag by Valentino
Template Design By Baby in Heels