Sunday, October 26, 2014

It's all gone grey

Outfit idea was inspired by the wonderful and stylish Miroslava Duma, I've always liked that look of her when she was wearing this over size grey jumper with a sleek pony tail. So here you go, a more dressed down version of that outfit.
I really like grey, it's subtle and cool. Perfect for fall. This dress that I got is the most comfortable dress I've got for sure. The boxy shape of it is just perfect for a day when you want to look relaxed but still dressed up, and this coat is definitely one of my winter favourite! I just love anything with a dropped shoulder line, it makes all look more effortless.
This outfit is actually really comfy and I was going to the Lady Gaga's concert that day, so it's concert and long hour standing proof. Lady Gaga was just so amazing, I couldn't stop listening to her songs after the concert!

coat - laguna moon, dress - emin & paul, necklace - h&m, bag - chanel, high heels - 3.1 phillip lim

Photo credit: Nicole Badotti
Template Design By Baby in Heels