Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Oh...SNAP!

I was out in Shoreditch with a few friends during the weekend, it's always interesting looking at the street art around the area, there's always something new in Shoreditch! Impossible to ever get bored of it! I know that most people don't admit that they are hipsters, so if you are one at heart and like underrated cool bar to chill, Life Bar in Old street would be perfect for you. The cocktails were a.ma.zing!
I guess if you know Shoreditch, you would already know that I was a bit too dressed up...! I'm the kind of person that gets more excited choosing the outfit then actually going to the party, so why waste a good day to be completely overdressed right?!

the first pic's a bit blurry but I just love the street art too much not to post it!

bomber jacket - Darling, lace top - MinkPink, chunky necklace - Topshop, skirt - 3rd by Vanquish, clutch - Skinny Dip, ankle boots, Topshop

Photo credit: Anna Kim
Template Design By Baby in Heels