Saturday, January 3, 2015

Pink Tartan

Hey my lovelies!
Here's another casual-ish outfit for you guys. I hope you like pink cause I'm serious into this colour at the moment... can't get enough of pink, at some point if you see a huge human like cotton candy figure down the street... that might actually be me haha

I bought this coat in Japan in a boutique called Cry, the moment I saw this coat I knew that we were meant to be and when I tried it on I knew that I have to own it! and ever since I've been dying to wear it, and so I did today, I love love love it! 
As the coat is already quite a statement piece I paired it with this amazing shirt from Valentino that has this cute detailing at the back, I don't know how many shirts I've got, but to me one can not have too many shirts! To toughen the look a little I wore my black ankle boots with 2 gold buckles on the side.

sunglasses by Miu Miu, coat by Made in Heaven, shirt by Valentino, jeans by Uniqlo, shoes by Jimmy Choo, bag by Prada, fur accessory by Fendi
Template Design By Baby in Heels