Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Peppermint winter

Hey there! I'm back to the chilly and unpredictable London!
Feels like it's been so long since I last blogged... I've surely been a lot more active in Instagram though!
It was so sunny and breezy this morning, that me and Inez decided to have brunch in Bumpkin, the one in South Kensignton. Loved the interior of that place and the food was just exceptional.
It was such a perfect day until it started raining... like typical! Almost forgot how unpredictable London's weather is.

This sort of milky mint colour just give me a soothing feeling everytime that I look at it, the main feature that I love about this backpack is the bamboo handle, I mean look at it! It's just so beautiful! I'm normally not too into Gucci but this backpack is everything.
And I'm still loving my Lou Andrea fur collar that I bought back when I was in Japan, it reminds me of the Cheshire Cat everytime that I wear some sort of strippy fur... this is how Cheshire Cat would look like if he/she is into fashion and biker style. I think I'm just too obsessed with Alice in Wonderland...! 

fur collar by Lou Andrea, leather jacket by Burberry, mohair sweater by Made in Heaven, jeans by Mango, thigh high boots by Stuart Weitzman, necklace by Nasty Gal, bamboo leather bag by Gucci
Template Design By Baby in Heels