Saturday, December 27, 2014

Pattern on Pattern

Hey there lovely people. Hope everyone's still enjoying the holiday season!
This friday me and my bff decided to check out the Soho inside City of Dreams Macao, the place is actually quite pretty and street like, there is just a few bars to choose from though... but as long as you're with a good company it doesn't really matter where you end up. So Silvia and I ended up in a mexican place called El Pinball, and let me tell you the cocktail glass was half the size of my head...! 

I am in love with this shirt that I'm wearing, I mean look at the fabric! It's just so delicate, it's almost like those japanese papers, washi; and the pattern is almost hand painted like. Oh and it comes with a matching skirt as well, I can not wait to wear them! Also these over the knee boots are so versatile and comfy, not to mention that it's going to keep me warm while looking chic.

jacket by Shrimps, shirt by Aacero, bralette by Topshop, skirt by Darling, boots by Stuart Weitzman, bag by Chanel
Template Design By Baby in Heels