Sunday, December 21, 2014

Technical brightness

Here's my take on a chilled out sunday outfit.
I've realised that I actually didn't pack much basic or neutral coloured clothes this time...! I believe I didn't bring any black top... so here's to pink! I must be still into the Moschino's Barbie collection...

This oversized cardigan from Unif reminds me of those pink round bubble gums that you could get from the little gum machine? Feeling just a tad bit nostalgic now that I'm thinking of it. But all aside I just love how oversized it is, it's probably the comfiest cardigan that I own!

Hope everyone is having a great sunday too!
x

cardigan by Unif, sweater by Made in Heaven, jeans by Topshop, bag by Prada, ankle boots by Jimmy Choo, necklace by Aldo, sunglasses by Miu Miu
Template Design By Baby in Heels