Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Seeing stripes

I'm finally back home after a week in Japan! Did quite a lot of shopping when I was in Tokyo, and I can't wait to wear all the cute stuffs that I got!! I'm surely missing the busy streets around Ginza and Shinjuku!
One thing I'm happy about being back home is that I can see my family and my best friend. Like today Silvia and I were just catching up, talking for 4 hours straight! No wonder she started to have a soar throat again haha!

Clearly I was in the mood for camel and stripes, but I feel like they compliment each other rather well. I'm really liking stripy jumpers, and there's no secret that I'm obsessed with fur collars....! but it just makes the outfit a bit more interesting in my opinion specially this one, it's kinda quirky with the stripes.

shirt by Zara, jumper by Sacra Tokyo, coat by Asos, fur collar by Lou Andrea, skirt by American Apparel, boots by Russell and Bromley, bag by Prada

Template Design By Baby in Heels