Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Little Beige Hood

Fall is finally here, the time has changed and pumpkin spice latte is out of Starbucks' menu already - yup that's how I mark the end of autumn...!
Lately I've been really liking girlier silhouettes, the softer colours and textures, maybe that's my way of coping with the grim weather that we've been having in London from the past few days.

This coat from Zara is quickly becoming one of my favourite coat! It goes with almost everything from my wardrobe, and I love the little leather straps with the gold. And let's talk about this patterned skirt! I'm more than sure that it's inspired by Valentino - totally obsessed with it - the pattern and colour just goes really well together, and it's the perfect length and shape for me. Love it.
Oh and my nails, I actually did them myself, I saw the fake nails from House of Holland the other day and I so wanted them but again I don't really like fake nails just because I find them quite inconvenient, so I went home and did it myself! 

coat - Zara, shirt - & other Stories, belt - Louis Vuitton, Skirt - Orion, boots - Topshop, bag- Mulberry, necklace - Topshop, rings - Cartier and Yves Saint Laurent

Photo credit : Anna Kim
Template Design By Baby in Heels