Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bananas and Chunky Knits

Strolling down Covent Garden today with my girl Inez. Did some shopping before going on holiday tomorrow! Can't wait to see some sunshine, would be great for a change!

Lately I've become slightly obsessed with bananas illustrations, like this jumper and a pair of heels that I bought recently... don't ask me why but they just look fun to me. 
This Miu Miu jacket that I've got is one of my absolute favourite, the shape and the material feels just right and I love the big lapel! And of course the chunky scarf is just a life saviour, it keeps me from freezing, and the colour is quite sharp so it brightens up the outfit and makes it more effortless as well.

ps - I've got a halo on the 5th pic haha

scarf by Moussy, jacket by Miu Miu, shirt by Zara, bananas jumper by a Japanese vintage store, jeans by Uniqlo, boots by Rag & Bone, necklace by Topshop, watch by Larsson and Jennings, bag by Prada

Template Design By Baby in Heels